Clover Soft Touch for Steel?

limebrarian

I've started doing more thread crochet recently, so I've been researching more comfortable hook options. It looks like Clover has recently started selling steel hooks in their "Soft Touch" line. As I like the standard sized Soft Touches, I think I'd enjoy using the steel ones. Before I give in and order them online, has anybody spotted them in a retail store? Are there any other more ergonomic steel hooks that you like? Do the squishy hook cozies do a good enough job?

Thanks!

I bought several sizes of Clover s.t. steel hooks, they are comfortable but they have short neck, after few try I feel more comfortable with them.

There are few sellers are currently selling various sizes of those hooks, here is one of them

http://cgi.ebay.com/CLOVER-STEEL-SOFT-TOUCH-CROCHET-HOOK-SIZE-0-1-75MM_W0QQitemZ290289958225QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Demet

I have all of them but one.

I ordered them from create for less.

I really like them.

Annies attic has them too. pinkroses

I hardly use mine -- I love the C-J soft touch sizes, but for some reason didn't care for the steel hooks. Maybe it's how I hold the hook?? :shrug Also, their sizes aren't the same as regular steel hooks, which kinda confused me. I prefer the wooden handle crochet hooks from janelb on ebay -- I can go for hours with no hand fatigue at all :manyheart

Archived