starryeyed24

Tie Dye Doggie Sweater

I made a little sweater for my Aunt's small dog , Belle. The verigated yarn that i used gave it a cool tie dye effect and it even ended up ruffling a bit like a dress. She was out of town whenever I finished it so I tried it on my cat to see if it would fit and it was fun :lol

SANY2037.jpg

She got back into town last week and I was able to give it to her.. She liked it alot and it fit Belle perfect:yay

SANY2075.jpg

SANY2077.jpg

That is adorable!

SO CUTE!! I love those colors too. Bright colors are great :) Good job!

:rofl Okay, so what type of drugs did you give to the cat to get her to let you put clothing on her?!?!?!? I'd be permanently disfigured if I even tried that, and my cat has no claws! (She does look pretty cute in it though.)

Love the sweater!

cute the poochie looks great in it. But how on earth did you mange to get it on your cat. Everyone I know who has a cat would be maimed if they tried to put clothes on their cat. Amazing your kitty must be a fashionista:)

:laughroll My cats are used to being harassed by my beagle so nothing I do to them even raises a claw .th_LIFE.jpg

. It was so funny because after they had the sweater on they just sat there staring at me like they didn't know what to do .. lol I know I am terrible :rofl

:)adorable...all ready for Beverly Hills!