Not Sure If This Is Charity, But

pasteeater

I have it done & it will go out sometime this week. Only 1 as that is all the pastel yarn I had left.

I got the square today!! It's really pretty. I need all the help I can get at this point due to oral surgery and NO sleep! It's really pretty though, I like that color pink. So girly! Thank you! Remember every 1 square eventually makes a comfortghan. Thank you for your help.

I got the square today!! It's really pretty. I need all the help I can get at this point due to oral surgery and NO sleep! It's really pretty though, I like that color pink. So girly! Thank you! Remember every 1 square eventually makes a comfortghan. Thank you for your help.

I forget your an hour or so away so I was suprised it got there already. :lol

I'm sorry its taken me so long, but I have 5 squares ready to be put in the wash and sent out to you. Unfortunately they were ready yesterday too, but my washer is off untill tomorrow when my basmennts done for the weekend. So, Sat morning I hope to have them in the mail!!

Do you want the squares washed?? I don't usually do that, since I'm careful of where I lay them, etc.... If you do, I can toss my 6 in with a couple of lapghans I just finished.

Do you want the squares washed?? I don't usually do that, since I'm careful of where I lay them, etc.... If you do, I can toss my 6 in with a couple of lapghans I just finished.

I just wasn't sure. Let me know too, cuz if you don't, I can have them out tomorrow. I just assumed, I dunno, I've only donated squares a couple of times.:P

I just wasn't sure. Let me know too, cuz if you don't, I can have them out tomorrow. I just assumed, I dunno, I've only donated squares a couple of times.:P

They don't have to be washed...I can take care of that after I sew them together. :clap:cheer

Just wanted to let you know the package is in the mail today. There's two squares and some other things for the girls that I made and hope they might enjoy them. Sorry :( it took me awhile to get it all together. Have a great day, Andrea :crocheting

Just wanted to let you know the package is in the mail today. There's two squares and some other things for the girls that I made and hope they might enjoy them. Sorry :( it took me awhile to get it all together. Have a great day, Andrea :crocheting

Thank you!

Archived