Not Sure If This Is Charity, But

pasteeater

I could use some help. My best friend just found out some things about her husband. She's only 23 and has four little girls under 5. She is leaving her husband and is able to stay with friends/family. She was compeletly in love with this guy and I feel horrible for her. I am in the process of making the girls dresses so I could use some help.

I'd like 8 inch squares in any pastel colors, pinks, light blue, purples, whatever. I'd like Red Heart if possible because I'd like to put a white border around it. If it could be made with an H hook then I could put a proper edge on it. I really hope and pray I'm not asking for too much. I just want to make her a comfort ghan to cuddle up with her babies. She's really having a tough time right now. If anyone is willing to help me, please pm me. Also if you'd like to make anything for the girls, such as a simple dolly or something like that that would be great too. They are going to miss their daddy as they are moving quite far away. So if anyone could find the time, I know people are busy, to make a square or two please PM me. I am deeply saddened for my friend. Her pain is mine too. She's helped me through a lot and I want to take care of her too. Thanks in advance. I'd like to have the squares by the middle of March if possible. Thank you so much in advance.

PS If this is NOT considered charity please remove thread. I understand. Thanks!

Can you please PM me your address. I know how to do the granny squares so I can get you a couple of them done this week. It is very nice of you to do this for your friend. That's what friends are for.

Hi, if you'll PM me with the address I can get some squares out to you and also some items the girls might enjoy having. I'll also keep your friend and her girls in my prayers. Have a great weekend. Andrea :hug

I have 5 squares for you packaged up and ready to go. Two of them are the wrong thing (sorry, should have come back and re-read your request), but I'm sending them anyway :-) If you can use them, great, if not, maybe a small pillow can be made of them if you add some borders. Maybe a hug pillow for mom. It will probably be Tuesday before I get to the post office. I will let you know when I send.

I just PM'd you as well...you are doing a very special thing for your friend & her babies. :crocheting

Debbi

Hows everything coming along? I have gotten three for you so far..And am working on number four.

it's going good. I got five squares yesterday! :cheer I don't know who's s/n it is though. So thanks to whoever it was!! They're really pretty.

I have 5 squares for you packaged up and ready to go. Two of them are the wrong thing (sorry, should have come back and re-read your request), but I'm sending them anyway :-) If you can use them, great, if not, maybe a small pillow can be made of them if you add some borders. Maybe a hug pillow for mom. It will probably be Tuesday before I get to the post office. I will let you know when I send.

I got your squares and they are so pretty! Thank you so much!

Archived