Hello From Canada.

ironlady1969

Hi Everyone,

I just joined this forum a few hours ago.I'm Val and i live in Ottawa,Ontario,Canada,I am not married but been with the same guy for 17yrs,and we have 3 kids together(16,15,14 yrs old)2 boys and a girl.Anywho I basically just starting doing crochet and still have ALOT to learn :).I have been wanting to crochet for over 10 yrs now,and never had anyone to show me how until this past summer(2008).Now i know the chain and the i think the basic stitch but i am trying to learn the rest of the different stitches..LOL.It's a really big challenge because i am a left handed person and very hard to find anyone who is a lefty like me,hahahhahaa.Over the summer a right handed person taught me so lucky for me,and lucky for her that i am a quick learner,:o).I am trying to do a pattern from the back of a yarn paper thingy,hope you know what i mean.I think thats it for now.Hope to learn alot here and have fun.

Thank you for your time.

Val

welcome from Michigan I know that on you tube I have seen videos that work with lefty's on there and I know that in here there are some lefties in here that could help you and lots of others who are not who can help you also and welcome again to this wonderful forum you will love it here because all the people on here are so helpful and very friendly and caring you will be addicted I know I am

:hi:welcome A Big Hello & Welcome from CT!!!! :welcome:hi

You sure will learn a lot here and it is fun too - and some of the patterns you find for free on the labels are really good! You will have to show us in "show and tell" section what you made!

:welcome to the Ville and the wonderful world of crochet :hook

Here is the only utube crochet link I have. There are videos for left handers here :) Just go through the pages, they are there!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FFF15236A0B97605&page=1

:welcome from SW Missouri. Hope you enjoy the 'ville. You will learn alot from others here, you have only to ask, "How to do" , and someone will tell you how. Enjoy and have fun.:hug

Archived