House Loafers w/pinsandneedles flower

craziebunny

Just off the hook!:crochetingThese were a free pattern from Annie's Attics the other day and so thought they were cute looking.Thank you to PinsandNeedles for her pattern for the scrapy yarn flower that I added on the top of them.Pattern link is here.:clap

Thank you for looking:yay100_0870-1.jpg

100_0871.jpg

what?? no bunny on them Just Kidding they are very cute and look good with the flower on them. :)

:lolGoing to make another pair with ears on them! Surprised me that I got two that matched!:lol

Very cute. They look so comfy! And nice touch with the flower pin. :cheerI saw that pattern too and thought I might try it. Was it hard to work up?

These really arent that hard at all.I thought they worked up fast!

Just off the hook!:crochetingThese were a free pattern from Annie's Attics the other day and so thought they were cute looking.Thank you to PinsandNeedles for her pattern for the scrapy yarn flower that I added on the top of them.Pattern link is here.:clap

Thank you for looking:yay100_0870-1.jpg

100_0871.jpg

I thought the pattern looked easy too but I got so confused when I got to the part where you chained seven. I was lost from that point on.

Yours really look nice tho.

I thought the pattern looked easy too but I got so confused when I got to the part where you chained seven. I was lost from that point on.

Yours really look nice tho.

I believe you are talking about the instep the part that covers the toes.you make the whole bottom and side part as one piece then you finish that off.Then you start a new chain of 8 then you work that in oval shape.When that is done you then sew it on the top of the big slipper piece.Hope that helps some.:)

I believe you are talking about the instep the part that covers the toes.you make the whole bottom and side part as one piece then you finish that off.Then you start a new chain of 8 then you work that in oval shape.When that is done you then sew it on the top of the big slipper piece.Hope that helps some.:)

Ok, I will try that. I have had to teach myself to crochet and don't have anyone around here to help me when I get stuck so I will try again. Thanks lots.:jumpyay

Ok, I will try that. I have had to teach myself to crochet and don't have anyone around here to help me when I get stuck so I will try again. Thanks lots.:jumpyay

WE are all here to help someone when they get stuck.lol boy it sure helps when you start pulling your hair out over a row.:lol

WE are all here to help someone when they get stuck.lol boy it sure helps when you start pulling your hair out over a row.:lol

That is for sure lol. I keep trying patterns and some I can do and some I cannot do. It is not easy and I sure do envy those of you that do such beautiful work.

Archived