where to purchase cotton thread online?

O's-mom

If you're talking Sugar n' Cream yarn in worsted weight then I like CraftsEtc.com for the lowest price. They don't have all the colors though. If you want Peaches & Creme yarn then go to their website at http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/On%20Line%20Store.htm. They also sell different weights, not just worsted. Personally, I think Elmore Pisgah is a great price. The shipping prices are a bit high but if you order in quantity, especially the cones, the shipping works out to be worth it.

If you're talking Sugar n' Cream yarn in worsted weight then I like CraftsEtc.com for the lowest price. They don't have all the colors though. If you want Peaches & Creme yarn then go to their website at http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/On%20Line%20Store.htm. They also sell different weights, not just worsted. Personally, I think Elmore Pisgah is a great price. The shipping prices are a bit high but if you order in quantity, especially the cones, the shipping works out to be worth it.

I agree here, especially for the Peaches and Cream. Their turn around is also great. Seems like you just ordered it and it is on your front porch.

Sugar n' Cream I get at Joann's.

:cheerhershners sells it and annies attic .Hope this helps .What are you makeing?i love to crochet with thread size 20 its harder but nice :eekim doing :thinkor trying to do a cross pattern i just bought from annies attic .keep in touch .Theresa :manyheart

for finer (thinner) threads, I also like yarnandthreadbyLisa.com they have a wide selection of yarn and thread (go fig) and good prices. For dishcloth stuff, I'm with TampaDoll, definitely elmore-pisgah.com (peaches and creme good stuff..and cones are great!)

(I also like the rayon cones there!)

I've drooled at knitpicks.com (and they do have some nice cottons, for garments more than dishcloths though) but I'm on a severe Yarn Diet and all yarn/thread purchasing is on hold right now.

Thanks everyone! I am trying my hand at dish cloths and making my first one with white cotton thread and I love it. So I am looking for more cotton thread for making dish cloths and wash cloths. Thanks again for all the suggestions- I will check them out.

Julie

Archived