January Charity Square-A-Long

busy-bee-lmt

This is my first time at starting a thread so bear with me. I've been waiting and waiting for this to show up this month and since it hasn't I thought I'd start it. Same rules: making things for charity. We'll run it January 30th through February 2nd. Please post your totals by Tuesday and I'll list the grand total on Wednesday. Thanks.

I have been waiting for this to start also

If you want I will host the February, if steping on toes please let me know :hook

I will partake this weekend:crocheting

Thank you for posting :yarn still unsure as to what I will be making them for other than possible future projects :manyheart

Yeah, Darski!

I've got 3 - 7 1/2" by 7 1/2" squares done so far and another started. I'm using yarn left over from a quiltquan at this point.

hmmm I was wondering what happened to this this month too! :D I might use this as an excuse to make me work on these last 12 squares for a lapghan to the nursing home. I've just been dragging on this so bad.

I've got to border them and then join them and border the ghan. I'll shoot for getting it finished this weekend.

Well I've gotten started on bordering a square :lol so much for hoping to finish it but I'll work some more on it tomorrow.

Didn't get to crochet at all today and I had planned on just doing that all day. :sigh

I am going to keep going today as much as I can. I only need 7 more squares to finish them off and then I can get to making the border. I have plans for that border so I want to get to it sooner rather than later.

so far I have made 11 but I am sure I can get more finished today.

I am currently working the 2nd to last row on the last square so count that as eighteen 8 inch squares for me.

My wrists will get a well-deserved vacation and tomorrow I can start the border :yay

Linda thank you for doing this thread... I was supposed to start the one for January but I spent most of the month in the Hospital with heart trouble... I hopefully will be able to take care of it later

Archived