Muli-Colored Light Weight Scarf

Betrock

th_crochet004.jpg

This is my first attempt at posting....

I like to make scarves, they're quick and easy. Here in Florida, light weight, open weave is good!

I love the colors of this, and I'm NOT giving this one to anybody - I'm keeping it for me! I always give away the prettiest ones.

There is no actual pattern. It is based on #8 in "101 Crochet Stitches" by Jean Leinhauser.

Best Regards to All,

Betrock

Thanks to you all!.

I used Filatura DI Crosa Zara 100% Merino Irrestringibile. At least that's what the label says.

I've been raiding sale yarn bins at all the local little yarn stores for years. If it's on sale, I'll buy it! If I never bought yarn again, I could still never use up all that I have. It really is embarrassing! I have yarn in storage boxes under all the beds in the house.

Thanks to you all!.

I used Filatura DI Crosa Zara 100% Merino Irrestringibile. At least that's what the label says.

I've been raiding sale yarn bins at all the local little yarn for years. If it's on sale, I'll buy it! If I never bought yarn again, I could still never use up all that I have. It really is embarrassing! I have yarn in storage boxes under all the beds in the house.

Having yarn in storage boxes under all the beds is not embarrassing. Around here it's quite normal. I have mine in large plastic totes on shelves in my hobby hut. It would never fit under the beds.:hook

Last week we had frost. Yesterday it was 80 degrees! Here, you can always tell the natives - if the temp drops below 70, we freeze! No cold tolerance. So, on a day where the temp is about 60, the natives will be in coats, and the visitors will be in shorts!

Thanks for the kind words. I really am enjoying the scarf, and with the current cold snap, I'm actually getting to wear it!

I've just found the Ravelry site, and actually hope to catalogue my 'stash' into some usable form. That looks like a great site!

Archived