February 2009 C’ville Tote

Tampa Doll

I"M THE BAG LADY!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

:yay:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Oh sweetie... I'm so happy for you.:yay........... you are one well deserved lucky lady........... Enjoy your new bag! :hug:manyheart:hug

:heart

:mug

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok now I hope that I can type this!! Still crying so excited!! I heard a thump out in the backyard and went to check and saw a box there. I scream OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! my DH thought something happened to me!! I was shakiing and crying so much I couldnt even open the box.I WAS AFRAID to open the box.:lol

Thank you so much MARY JO!!:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:manyheart That isnt even enough!! :hug

When I finally opened it up there it was wrapped in plastic bag! but I saw the crochetville through it and I yell I am I AM a BAG LADY!! now as they are hauling me off to the 8th floor.:lol

:hug:hug Inside the bag was filled with goodies for the kids!! Thank you so much for thinking of the kids!They will love the little toys:hug:hug

As sooon as I get pictures taken I will post them!!:hug:lol:hug:clap

:manyheart:hug Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart .. WHAT A HONOR!

Well, the post office still reads that it has left Tampa.

So glad you got it and like it. I thought the kiddo's might like the little toys. :D

Thought of you when I made this, as the other day I was looking at the pictures taken when Aunt Bubbles was in Arizona. You were holding one of the bags and looked like you were not giving it back.:rofl

Enjoy your bag and may it be filled with many wips and may it serve you well.:hook

Oh yeah, tell DH sorry for scarying him.:shrug

Well, the post office still reads that it has left Tampa.

So glad you got it and like it. I thought the kiddo's might like the little toys. :D

Thought of you when I made this, as the other day I was looking at the pictures taken when Aunt Bubbles was in Arizona. You were holding one of the bags and looked like you were not giving it back.:rofl

Enjoy your bag and may it be filled with many wips and may it serve you well.:hook

Oh yeah, tell DH sorry for scarying him.:shrug

:hug Thank you so much !! :hug

SO EXCITED.:lol:yay:yay:yay

Just keeping looking at it.. making sure it doesnt dissappear!!

Well I believe the first time I saw a bag I was in my bathrobe:lolThen when I went out to see what the thump was the box was there and me in my bathrobe again:lolSo I put a shirt on take some pictures!!:clap:clap

100_0867-1.jpg100_0868-1.jpg

100_0869-1.jpg

:clap:cheer:clap:hug:yay

Well I believe the first time I saw a bag I was in my bathroom:lolThen when I went out to see what the thump was the box was there and me in my bathroom robe again:lolSo I put a shirt on take some pictures!!:clap:clap

100_0867-1.jpg100_0868-1.jpg

100_0869-1.jpg

:clap:cheer:clap:hug:yay

Believe it or not shes walking on air :lol

:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

WOO HOO for Sheila! Congrats on being the lucky recipient of this beautiful creation of MaryJo's!!!

It is a match to your outfit!!!!:yes:lol:yes

I didn't realize that you gave your totes away. I thought you had a whole house full of Crochetville bags.LOL!!!!

Great job on all of your creations!

Archived