How big are the Vanna White skeins at Walmart?

1loopshortofashawl

Question

7 answers to this question

I just bought some of the Vanna White (Vanna's Choice) yarn at Walmart on Friday. I bought the 7 oz. skeins. That was the largest size they had in this yarn. It was $4.97 a skein.

I just bought some of the Vanna White (Vanna's Choice) yarn at Walmart on Friday. I bought the 7 oz. skeins. That was the largest size they had in this yarn. It was $4.97 a skein.

I agree with Daisy because I bought one a couple of weeks ago

Speaking of Wal-Mart, the Wal-Mart that I go to drasticly reduced the amout of yarn they sell. Has this happened at any other wal-mart? I go to JoAnn's to get the yarn I need now. It's in the same plaza so I'm not really going out of my way for anything.

Yes ours started this over the summer. Had the super saver on clearance for $1.88 and clearaned out all the specialty yarn like fun fur and stuff. Baby stuff was not marked down nor the Vanna so they have that left and now super saver is back up to $2.88 but they are not re-stocking anything so the yarn department is going. Simply soft was never marked down either but again they are not re-stocking. We still have fabric but a lot of others got rid of fabric too and cross stitch stuff went last year as well when they clearanced out the floss cheap. I think eventually they will just do away with the craft department. Not sure if it's that here or because we are getting a super Walmart built they are getting ready for that but I know cross stitch and fabric won't be coming back in any stores. Mary

Walmart is trying to do away with their craft department all together. The new Walmart here doesn't have a craft department and the manager of the one that DOES said that they are starting to phase them out. They will eventually just have a craft aisle or two.

Archived