Wondering about crocheting this????

shuttlebuggy

We just went to our annual fly fishing show last weekend for my dh's bday - though we both enjoy fly fishing!;)

I saw this item for sale at several vendors there but just couldn't bring myself to buy one because I thought - gosh I could crochet that for next to nothing - they only thing is where to get the microfiber silky material to insert up into it that cleans the lenses??? I know I could probably find the material but I would want to make sure it was reasonable and that just buying this accessory outright wasn't the way to go.

I just thought it would look cute done in camo colored yarn, or even with size 10 thread a little fish pattern in it!

I probably can get the clip from JoAnn's or someplace similar right?

Any thoughts???

Click on the link and scroll down to the lense cleaner cloth that tucks up into the little fish sleeve thingy -

http://www.womensflyfishing.net/merchandise.html

You can get the cleaning cloth at most eye wear stores - they are given away with most purchases, and I've found them for $10. Walmart carries a cheaper version of the same cloth for about $5.

Go to amazon.com and do a search for microfiber lens cloth. You'll get lots of different options, and it looks like you can find these for around $2 or so.

Once you know what you're looking for, you can probably find them locally in all sorts of different places: computer stores, eyeglass stores, discount department stores, etc.

Thanks I will check out Costco this weekend - I don't have one near me but there is one wear I am headed - so thanks for the tip! Are they in a certain section???

Archived