for the future toddler

jura2908

our friends are expecting their first child in june. they are having a little girl. i made this for them so that she will be wrapped in a homemade afghan once she is to big for the baby sized blankets. the pattern is one of my all time favorites. it is designed by lisa naskrent (etaria on crochetville) you can find the pattern at www.crochetgarden.com

th_toddlerafghanofthesandman003.jpg

It's a beautiful blanket! Just wanted to say that I am having a huge problem with photobucket right now. I clicked on the picture in your post and had big problems and I also can't get into my PB account now.

There is something to do with hackers attaching to advertisements on PB today. They will send a msg that you have a virus and they need to do a scan. You don't want to hit "close", but x it out. We have had this happen before. But today even when I hit the "x" it brought up their "scan" which is not a scan at all but attaches to your computer. Our son is very computer savvy (in other words he lives on a computer being a graphic artist) and he got it all cleaned out for us, but just thought I would let you know.

I love that pattern! I've looked at it many times, but haven't had a reason to buy it! :lol As soon as I hear somebody is having a baby, I'm going to get it. I have SO Many patterns, though....I just can't justify buying it right now. I need an excuse! :lol

You did a wonderful job! It's beautiful! I'm sure they'll LOVE it! :manyheart

Archived