February Bride

Tampa Doll

I have always like Holiday weddings, especially the Valentine’s Day:valday ones.

This was my wedding day and I thought I would make a doll in a dress, that I think a bride would love to wear for her Valentine Day wedding.

The pattern is for a Barbie size doll, but I used a 15 inch doll I got at Sunshine Crafts. The pattern is called 1900 Bridal gown and you can see it in the background. The original pattern is done in size 10 cotton. I used Lion Brand Baby Soft in Cream. The lace is Aunt Lydia’s size #10 crochet cotton in Cream. I added the crown from another patter and it is done in the Baby soft.

So for all you have been and soon to be February Brides, Happy Anniversary and Happy Wedding Day:flower

480x360FebruaryBride.jpg

th_8x6spFebruaryBride.gif(clickable) th_8x6zmFebruaryBride.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's beautiful! I too have an anniversary on Feb. 14. I told my husband before we got married(he chose the date) it meant I got a gift for Valentines day and a gift for our anniversary!:rose I was only kidding, but he always does something to make me feel special.:manyheart

Happy Anniversary to all!:yay

Thank you eveyone for the compliments. I had fun making this one. I think it is the challange of making it bigger.

I have got to start giving some of these away, I am definetly running out of room.:hook

Archived