JoBug

I am bragging here...my NEW HOOK

Would ya look at this?? My NEW JIMBO hook I won at his last auction...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait to use it!!Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa going to use it on my next Victory Junction Blanket!!

Stop drooling :P

th_001.jpg

CLICKABLE NOW

Edited by JoBug

Are we allowed to be jealous? :P

It's lovely, and I'm so glad you got it. And now Jimbo knows it will be loved for sure . (And a very nice doily, BTW).

:jumpyay:drool dripping off into the floor here!! Jealous here:yes

Congrats!! Looks like it would be really nice to work with!!

congrats!

What a gorgeous hook!:clap

It's a beautiful hook! I don't know what's more exciting -- a new hook or buyin yarn to use the new hook.

Beautiful hook! Don't you agree that a good hook makes all the difference in the world?

I have a Jimbo hook made just like that. I love it.

Thank you all!! Suzy, how many Jimbo hooks ya got?

I am BREAKING it in today with my second Victory Junction Blanket I am starting, I have timed myself to 1 HOUR on the putor, or you know how tht goes...lol..

Thank you all, and I am sorry to make anyone jelous for real, I just think this hook is such a beauty! WELL worth the money on my arthritic hands too, and seeings how we dont got none of that expensive yarn in this town in nowhere USA Iowa, its my way of splurging, PLUS it was my Christmas monies I used :hook. So Victory Junction Blanket here I come!!!

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

ththCongratulationsYouDidIt.gif I have 3 and haven't even used them yet.. They just so pretty..sigh.gif

Thank you all!! Suzy, how many Jimbo hooks ya got?

JoAnn

Just 2 really. but I'm always drooling over the new ones up for auction. My other one is hand carved. Looks like a fat stick! One of them is from the famous apple tree by the crick.

I must ask, are they more like a Boye or a Bates hook? Whichever it is lovely and I'm very happy for you.

Congratulations!! (I hate to admit this, but I've never heard of a Jimbo hook until I read this thread.) I love the doily in the picture too.

I must ask, are they more like a Boye or a Bates hook? Whichever it is lovely and I'm very happy for you.

Depends on the hook. I think Bates as that is my favorite and it feels the same.

Depends on the hook. I think Bates as that is my favorite and it feels the same.

Thank you! Mine too I can't work with a Boye.

Would ya look at this?? My NEW JIMBO hook I won at his last auction...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait to use it!!Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa going to use it on my next Victory Junction Blanket!!

Stop drooling :P

th_001.jpg

CLICKABLE NOW

It is drop dead wonderful, glad you could win, I wanted it but January is such a tough month for us.

My DSD decided to get a DUI in December, with no job, and no ambition to get one, hasn't paid her cell bills, or her car insurance let alone her rent so guess who is stuck supporting her?????Love those children, especially those that live at home.