abc done!

jura2908

i finished my abc afghan in rh soft. the color is dark leaf. i used 7.5 skeins and a 5.0mm hook. i love it as much in the dark color as i do the light colors after all. i was very unsure at first. another baby shower project completed. now to work on the afghan for a friends baby girl to be. the stashbusting cal here at crochetville is extremely motivating.

th_abcafghanrhsoftdarkleaf50mmhook007.jpg

thank you all. the only thing i have to remind myself is that in the row of letters with the Q the tail of the Q is in the row of puffs before the rest of the letters start. it also helps to remember that there are 10 sc on eith side of the widest part of the letters.

thank you all for the kind words. the pattern can be found at http://www.crochetnmore.com/babysabcsafghan.htm the original pattern used a much smaller hook than i did. it was originally made with the 8 ounce skeins of simply soft. i had the pattern off a wrapper. i used ww red heart soft and a 5mm hook. i also did an extra row with puffs and an extra row of just sc before and after each letter section.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to ask in the help section also but wondered if anyone would know what I am doing wrong I followed the graph exactly but my letters are backwards my x is where my z should me and my z where my x should be and my z is backwards I just can't figure out what I am doing wrong

any help would be appreicated

and the blanket in the dark colour is just gorgeous :clap

Archived