econ-nerd

Purple Around the World quilt-ghan

Absolutely beautiful - love the colors - I don't think I would have had the patience to stitch together all those squares

I got a thank you note in the mail the other day from my SIL. My niece LOVES her blanket and it is on her bed already :manyheart I'm glad it got there safely and that shelikes it :yes

:faint............. thats beautiful!

:heart

:mug

Karen--that is beautiful!:clap:clap

I have really been wanting to do that in reds and blues,but haven't even been able to get started yet. :( I have so many WIP and not much crochet time. Thanks for posting and especially answering the comments on how you did this. I've never tried anything like this before so now I will know how soon as I get started. I thought I would join the HH ladies, but I am so slow,don't know when I can get started.But thank you!!:hug

That is beautiful! In addition to having wonderful crochet skills, you must also be very patient :yes .

OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :::faints::: That is just GORGEOUS! Purple is my favorite color in the world, and I swooned when I saw your 'ghan! How I wish I had the patience to do all that end-weaving, I would LOVE to make one like that!

Absolutely beautiful! You are blessed with great patients!

WOW! That is gorgeous. I think I'll have to make that one in black/orange/white (Harley colors) for my hubs. Thank you!!!