Kitty Jumper bow

klaire12

Gorgeous! The sweater and the kitty! I have two white cats- both weirdos. :P My cats do not like clothes- believe me I've tried! They always act crippled when you put a sweater on them. LOL The oldest cat, Booger, is always cold and always wanting to be held, but I won't even attempt to put a sweater on her- she would shred me! But very gorgeous, and a good kitty and beautiful work!

Now that is just precious.

Did you know that BuildaBear clothes will fit your kitty, if he/she isn't too big. (Don't ask me how I know that.) :lol

The wonderful bow pattern is from this blog (http://creativeyarn.blogspot.com)

I used a 5.50 size hook and WW yarn for the pink bow, and a size 4.00 hook and DK yarn for the blue.

And for those that liked the kitty pictures:

Pq31iDHS.jpg

aV3coBPr.jpg

Pq31i9M9.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: I do not force these onto my kitten, if she refuses to wear them in anyway, then they do not go on. She wears clothes on very rare occasions and at around 15 minutes a time (just enough to show them off:P)

Thank you. You have totally made my day. Your cat is so beautiful. I love your craft work, too. We have a cat who is allergic to fleas, and can lose all her hair if she gets bit, so we've considered cat pajamas for her. Thanks for sharing your pattern. I think she'd like it better.

Archived