"Exquisite" Baby Afghan

missmaxx

Hi,

I made this as a shower gift for a family friend. It's from "Best of Terry Kimbrough Baby Afghans".

I'm thinking of adding a special touch.... baby's due date is March 17.

After I finish the sweater set to match I'm going to play with some shamrocks to add. Maybe just a few on one corner....

th_DSCN0005-6.jpg click me!

th_DSCN0006-4.jpg

Thanks for looking,

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness, it's ablsolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing a picture. It's so encouraging to see what lovely crochet items that everyone makes. Your blanket is sooooooo lovely!

Hi,

I made this as a shower gift for a family friend. It's from "Best of Terry Kimbrugh Baby Afghans".

I'm thinking of adding a special touch.... baby's due date is March 17.

After I finish the sweater set to match I'm going to play with some shamrocks to add. Maybe just a few on one corner....

th_DSCN0005-6.jpg click me!

th_DSCN0006-4.jpg

Thanks for looking,

:manyheart That is simply gorgeous, Cosmo :clap

That is a STUNNING blanket. It is so professional !!!! You do amazing work !!!!!! ABSOLUTELY GEORGEOUS !!!! What a lucky baby to get such a beautiful blanket.

Wow, your work is so even it's perfect! The blanket is indeed exquisite.

Did it come up the proper size? I know some of her work, there are big problems with the gauge being way out.

Really gorgeous! Im going to have to get that book. I've thought of it a couple of times but I have several baby ones so I was trying to be good :lol however that blanket pattern would be worth the price of the book!

Archived