Please help me and lilpug with a comfort ghan for our mom

niqita

I have 4 bright colored squares for you, they will go out in Wednesday's mail. Got them done during the football games!!

Thanks so much!:hug:hug:hug

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got two done for you, I hope that is okay. ONLY, I feel like an IDIOT because I didnt go back and read the posts to see you are framing them in whit, I used a pastel blue and white on the last row..........I am sorry and if they wont work let me know I wil redo them...:think

No problem JoBug they will work out no matter where we place them! :hug:hug:hug

I lost my mom to pancreatic cancer almost 2 years ago. I'd be happy to send you a couple of squares. Please PM your addy.....:hug

Thanks so much is is truly appreciated!:hug:hug:hug

so sorry to hear about your mother please pm me your address as i have a square ready to head your way:hug

Thanks so much it is deeply appreciated. :hug :hug :hug

do you want the squares blocked, or do you want to block them??

I never block them am I suppose to?:eek I didn't know how to do it so I never did :embar

I will be willing to send squares. Just let me know for sure what size you want and were to send!

Judy

Judy I received your squares today they are beautiful :hugthanks you so much! Brenda and Kim(lilpug)

I Just found out today that my mom went and picked out and paid for her casket, paid for her flowers told me if we go over $400.00 on flowers we have to pay the difference, went to the Laywer and has her will all done even included the grand kids with that being in a trust till 21 or unless they need it for college. I was shocked when she told me that. It sure does make things alot easier for the family I guess like they always say "Mom knows best".

I Just found out today that my mom went and picked out and paid for her casket, paid for her flowers told me if we go over $400.00 on flowers we have to pay the difference, went to the Laywer and has her will all done even included the grand kids with that being in a trust till 21 or unless they need it for college. I was shocked when she told me that. It sure does make things alot easier for the family I guess like they always say "Mom knows best".

:hugI know that must have been hard to take when she was telling you.But really glad that she is doing this in advance to make everything so much more easier.:hug

Wow, sounds like she really has her act together! Mom's are the best, count your blessings each day, and know you have lots of support everywhere!

Thanks so much Yeah I was actually relieved that she did all of that!

Brenda, my mom wasn't in a position to do that, but she was just as pragmatic a person. She obviously loves her daughters very much.

It's hard on you, though....:hug:manyheart

What a wonderful lady to do all this and take this burden off of her family. She is very special.

I know that is what makes it so hard! She has been in DayCare for 40 years and has changed alot of diapers and wiped alot of runny noses and raised her own 4 kids!:manyheart

the 4 squares i made for you are going out today...:hugs

Thanks so much you all have been a great help WE Love you all and look for your continuing support as things start to worsen! :hug:hug:hug

Archived