Chain Link 2009 Roommate Finder

Amy

If you are interested in finding a roommate for Chain Link in August 2009, you can post your requests here. I'll give a suggested list of information to share. If anybody has other suggestions, let me know. I'll add them to the list.

If you feel someone may be a compatible roommate for you, please contact them via PM and not through this thread. That way, if things end up not working out after you speak with each other in more detail, nobody will need to feel embarrassed in public. (Any attempts to make arrangements in the thread will be deleted without notification.)

Disclaimer: Crochetville cannot be held responsible for any roommate arrangements you make. Please use your own good judgment as to whether you think someone is a good match for your particular rooming needs. I don't think I need to say: Be honest with each other!

Please copy and paste the information below into a new post and add your preferences.

Dates you want to stay:

# of roommates preferred:

Smoker/Non-smoker:

Do you snore?

Stay up late/go to bed early?

Messy/neat?

• 1 month later...

If you're looking for a roommate for all or part of Chain Link in August, don't forget to post your request here.

• 1 month later...
I'm debating the roomate issue. The room rates are pretty reasonable.

I know what you mean. If you end up with an incompatible roommate, your trip could end up being pretty miserable. But if you end up with a great roommate, you've got somebody to hang around with all week.

I took a chance last year and roomed with Renee. I'm happy to say we both wanted to room with each other again this year!

• 1 month later...

Well, everyone, I'm now in need of a new roommate for Chain Link. My original roommate is not going to be able to attend due to personal reasons.

I have a room reserved at the hotel from Tuesday, August 4 through Tuesday, August 11. If you'd be interested in possibly sharing a room with me, please send me a PM. I'll even be happy to get you in touch with my original roommate, Renee, who I roomed with last year so she can vouch I'm not an insane, crazy, annoying roommate!

Well, everyone, I'm now in need of a new roommate for Chain Link. My original roommate is not going to be able to attend due to personal reasons.

I have a room reserved at the hotel from Tuesday, August 4 through Tuesday, August 11. If you'd be interested in possibly sharing a room with me, please send me a PM. I'll even be happy to get you in touch with my original roommate, Renee, who I roomed with last year so she can vouch I'm not an insane, crazy, annoying roommate!

It's true! Amy was a fabulous roommate and I very much regret that I am not able to go! I hope whomever takes her up on her offer has enough fun for me too! I had a blast last year...but I plan to do my best to be there next year! :hook

Oh, thanks, Renee! :hug:manyheart

I'm so sad I won't be rooming with you, but this could be a great experience to get to know another Villager even better!

Everyone, please don't make me be lonely in a room by myself all week long!!! If I don't get a roommate, I'm going to have to smuggle one of my cats onto the plane and into the hotel room all week!

Surely somebody wants to come have a fabulous crochet-filled week at Chain Link in Buffalo, with trips to Niagara Falls and some local yarn stores! :hook

I'm going to the Chain Link but only staying two nights. Sorry. Maybe next year when they kids are a bit older I can stay for the week. It sounds fun.

Update: I found a roommate: Joan Davis, who will be teaching six classes at Chain Link.

If anybody else is looking for a roommate, please feel free to post your availability in this thread.

Archived