12 scarves of stress IMG HEAVY....

meganb

Beautiful! They look like boutique style scarfs.

I've been making stress scrap squares lately....

hmmm is that what I should call them?? I was thinking of putting them up on ebay, just to see if they will go...although I am supposed to be saving them for xmas 09 :lol

hmmm is that what I should call them?? I was thinking of putting them up on ebay, just to see if they will go...although I am supposed to be saving them for xmas 09 :lol

if you sell or if you give them away add a label "Megans' Boutique Style Scarf"... I keep thinking I should do that with dishclothes... "Deb's Dishcloth"... figure it would look more impressive then just by itself... but never do... :)

Debbi

Beautiful scarves. What type of yarn did you use? Is this your own pattern? Inquiring minds want to know. Once again Just beautiful!!!

a few skeins were (i beleive) red Heart Foxy. (I think...) and the rest are lionbrand fun fur. Fun Fur Stripes is my favorite, if you time your stitches just right, you will get the ones that change colors every few rows.

I had a real problem working with fun fur, so this is my own pattern, as I couldn't seem to work off of any other one :Dit s fairly simple. basically a normal stitch row contains a dc(well a ch 3), 3 vsts, dc, turn. all worked with an M hook, and 2 starnds of fun fur. comes out about 4inches by 60 when you are done. And you only need the 2 skeins to finish it. although i did one scarf with just one just to see if you could, and you can, but I just like it extra fluffy. :lolI guess I could type it up and get it over to the free patterns huh?

maybe later today when I am bored at work.....

Archived