'ello!!! My name is Sam!

samtheshyone

Hello, my name is Sam. :flower

About me? I've been crocheting for about a year now. I've picked it up a lot quicker than I thought I could. It's so much fun. I'm 19 years old and the only person I know who can crochet. I've made tons of baby blankets, scarves, hats, and a few bags. I've also made one queen sized granny square blanket for my granny. =]

I'm really shy but you can always get me to open up by talking about crocheting.

Outside of my yarn and hook, I attend college. My long term goal is to become a history/government teacher. The hot and sexy kind, of course.:U

I am also engaged to an amazing man who puts up with my obession with everything crochet.

I hope to see you all soon!!:hook

:crochetingWelcome. I am new, also (again). I joined about 2 years ago, but with kids and my husband never had time to do anything on the internet. Husband is still here :think :lolbut the kids are away at college:(. So, now I have extra time. You will find these people are wonderful and very creative!

:wavingHowdee from Nashville, TN and :welcome to Crochetville. You will :heart it here. I do. :crocheting Its really great to see/hear from someone young who loves to crochet. My great hubby puts up with my crocheting. Of course, I put up with his baseball card collecting. Again, :welcome to Crochetville.

Oh how exciting. I am a HS Science teacher (though not so sure about the sexy part for me;)) and a recent college grad so I know how it is having few poeple your age that crochet. Keep it up!

I am glad your fiance is ok with crochet. I am a newlywed myself and DH loves my habit b/c he gets cool stuff out of it. Congrats on the engagement too!:clap

:welcome to the Ville! I love seeing all the new crocheters, especially the YOUNG crocheters that will carry our craft forward and hopefully teach it to other young people along the way.

Archived