Dreamboat Hobby Store in Warren, PA

champygirl

Dreamboat Hobby Store in PA

This store has models, trains, puzzles, etc......and yarn:hook. I was shocked, they have a back room filled with yarn, aisles on both sides of the walls. I was in yarn heaven:c9. The prices (IMO) were very fair. They had thread, rug yarn, bernat and caron and red heart to name a few. And they had a few different brands of worsted weight cotton yarn. They had alot of variety. This was a real treat for me, because I don't have too many craft stores in my area. I been to joanns in erie (a couple times, its pretty far from where I live and Warren is alot closer than erie)and it doesn't even compare to this place. The Dreamboat store is great. I go once a month to warren, so to find something in the area is wonderful. The guy there was very kind and answered any questions I had. They have been selling yarn there for 5 years. So some crocheters in the area might already know about it, but I thought I'd share just in case. I did ask the owner if I could post about this store and he said it was alright. I plan on saving up money for next month and will stop there again.

The store is in Warren , PA. The store is right beside where Blair Outlet used to be. The store itself is white, with a blue roof and the words Dreamboat on it in blue. There's is a couple letters missing in Dreamboat though.

Dreamboat Hobbies

2810 Pennsylvania Ave W

Warren PA 16365

I found the store through Lion Brand's Store Finder.

If anyone is in the area, check this store out, its a real gem.:yes:yay

Plus if I family member is into puzzles, trains and model cars (and other stuff) you can trick them into taking you there.:devil

6/02/09

Since posting this message, I've been going every month. I still think this store is awesome. Right now there painting the outside of the building. They are painting it gray, with a red roof and red lettering. Just thought I'd give an update.

:mdustHow close are you to there? I just did a yahoo search to see if they have a website...they don't...but...the info ther is great! My son sells, buys, builds and repairs RC's..wait until I tell him about this place! I would love to go there today...but...:wbrrit os way too :wcold to go out!!! I just had surgery yesterday...Carpel Tunnel Release on my right hand for the 3rd time...and boy...am I itching to get back to crocheting...but I am not allowed to, yet. Not allowed to :drive either. Maybe next week I will get my son to go with me :hook You know...our Mustang Club took a "road trip" to Zippo in October...is it close to Zippo? :mdust

• 1 month later...
:mdustHow close are you to there? I just did a yahoo search to see if they have a website...they don't...but...the info ther is great! My son sells, buys, builds and repairs RC's..wait until I tell him about this place! I would love to go there today...but...:wbrrit os way too :wcold to go out!!! I just had surgery yesterday...Carpel Tunnel Release on my right hand for the 3rd time...and boy...am I itching to get back to crocheting...but I am not allowed to, yet. Not allowed to :drive either. Maybe next week I will get my son to go with me :hook You know...our Mustang Club took a "road trip" to Zippo in October...is it close to Zippo? :mdust

Zippo is in Bradford, about 45 minutes east of us. I haven't been to Dreamboat yet and am eager to check them out.

Archived