My cabled socks

LeahB

Being addicted to cables, I am always on the lookout for new places to stitch them. I have recently also gotten interested in socks. So, this pattern was perfect for me. I had a lot of fun with it. I did make some changes to the pattern. Most changes were to make them to fit my size tiny feet. The main other change I made to the pattern was to replace all of the bpdc in the pattern with sc. I decided that these would end up being the same height and would probably feel nicer on my feet. In the end, I was happy with this decision. If you want more info on other changes I made, you can feel free to either ask, or check out my ravelry page. I stitched these with Knit Picks Essentials yarn.

th_IMG_1332.jpg th_IMG_1333.jpg th_IMG_1345.jpg

Oh, I love those!!! They're beautiful. Socks are one of my favorite things to make. In fact, I usually can't keep up with the requests from my family & friends for these. I just downloaded this pattern & now have a new excuse for looking for some new yarn. Yippee!

I love your socks! I have the crocheted sock book but have not took the time to many any yet. To busy elsewhere right now other crochet project in the works are calling me right now :eek .

I also have tiny feet I have to wear little girls 1 1/2 up to size 3 little girls shoe --depending on the name brand and and they have to be on the wide side, or a size 3 or 4 in boys.

I also have tiny feet I have to wear little girls 1 1/2 up to size 3 little girls shoe --depending on the name brand and and they have to be on the wide side, or a size 3 or 4 in boys.

Well, I think you have have me beaten in the tiny feet competition. I wear a women's size 5 or 6, depending on how the shoe runs.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the nice comments. If you're thinking about trying these socks, I definitely would recommend them. I found them to be a fairly straightforward pattern, and I must say that I really love wearing the socks.

Archived