200 knitted blocks to mix and match Kal

q8_crochet

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooohhhh, that will be nice, I like looking at pictures. :yes Just checked Amazon, my book can be delivered any time between 16 and 28th January! What a wait. :lol

Boy that is a long wait. Still it will give you time to finish the baby blanket.

I have posted some pics for you. These were already uploaded to Flickr.

Here is the link

I'm interested! I'm checking the book out right now at Amazon. Going to compare it to a book at Barnes and Noble.

I have no idea what size needles I'll use. I have a problem using smaller needles so was thinking I might make less squares and use a larger needle. Maybe a 13 or something like that.

Donna

Thanks Tracy. I have never met a craft I didn't like. People love playing in my craft rooms cause I have bits of everything around. Been addicted since I was 6.

Donna Nice to have some more company here. Can't wait to see what colours you are going to use.

Well I just got my book yesterday :)

Went looking through it and some of those squares are mighty intimidating..

I'm still not sure how to change colors with the rows and stuff.. a bit lost on that.. I think I might get started tomorrow. I hope.. Tomorrow is the one day i work this week. Very nerve wracking to work only 4 hours in an entire week.

Cool projects, Pauline!

Thanks Sherri

I remembered to take pictures of the squares knitted. :D

th_100_1634.jpg First 12 of 36

th_100_1635.jpg Close up of 4 squares stitched together.

Photos clickable.

They are excellent Tracy. :cheer Keep going you are getting there!

Yay hi wendy :)

I just wanted to post it here too

I started the first block of the LTK afghan. I'm doing in a wine and forest green :)

the primary color is going to be wine i think ^_^

I've got so many projects that I want to do.. its hard to choose sometimes.

I have just made 2 and chose them because I liked the look of them. But we could put numbers in a hat and pull out a new number say once a fortnight or once a week if we are really keen. ( not sure I would keep up at once a week:lol)

Or we could pick several numbers ourselves and put the ones we want to do in the first post with each persons name. That way we make a pattern of our own choosing. Does this make sense?:think

Archived