200 knitted blocks to mix and match Kal

q8_crochet

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Roxy:hug

What are you going to do with all the squares you make.

Iam making them into a shaker style throw here is the link to the magazine Iam using.

http://www.artofknitting.co.uk/

I didn't think the mustard colour really went with the rest so have chaged it and using RHSS Plumb Pudding instead.

Oh that looks great doesnt it. Are you getting the knitting yarn and pattern each week.

I have subscribed to it so I get 4 magazines at a time each with a ball of yarn and loads of patterns.

Started in jan 07, only did the first square then I started to crochet again and sort of put it to one side.

Just deceiding what square to do next and sorting the ones already done out and Iam missing about 3 squares:(

Have looked everywhere for them, want to get the second set of 9 done this week, I bet the cats have ran off with them:lol

Just deceiding what square to do next and sorting the ones already done out and Iam missing about 3 squares:(

Have looked everywhere for them, want to get the second set of 9 done this week, I bet the cats have ran off with them:lol

They are in the same place the missing socks go. :lol

I finished the Princess Pram blanket last week and only remembered to take the photos last night. :D

th_100_1805.jpg

Very pretty, found my sqaures BF had put them in a box with some crochet.

I finished knitted randon bobbles and started a single rib square, then I can crochet the border on them and do the sewing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Gonna pick up my knitted squares again and try and complete the blanket, have a long way to go, but will get there in the end. Have sewed all of the squares I have made, 9 squares per panel. Still have about 25 issues of the magazine left to collect, then there is an advanced throw I may try, but at the moment it looks really difficult.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived