sshjesse

trying my round ripple again

Love the way it looks in a solid color. And I love that color, but I don't know what color that is. Can you tell me?

It is gorgeous in a solid color. I have a WIP that has been a total headache, (I have been working on it for 6 months). Frogging it to make a RR is an idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

:clap:cheer Great job! First solid one I've seen and I like it too. So many choices, so much fun!

That's coming along nice. I like the idea of the solid color too--less ends to weave in lol!

Your afghan is Beautiful! I love the color! It reminds me of the color of tomato soup made with milk.

Beautiful afghan - really lovely colour

:cheerI love the colour too and it looks very neat.

Did you know that you will get more of the Ripple look if you put at least one row of a contrast before you finish.

It makes the points more obvious, especially if you do it near the outside edge.

Of course, you may not want that effect so just keep on with the great work.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

Very pretty. I keep trying rr's, but I just can't keep the directions straight. I am going to have to keep trying. I really like the solid color.

Hey, that's a good color...... think I'll jump on the band wagon and make a solid one..just as soon as I finish the one I'm working! GBU!