hiii

x3princessmex3

i was looking up knitting/crocheting smileys for twilightmoms forum, and found this site.. i'm uubbeerr happpyy!!! :clap lol and lookie here!! :crocheting crocheting smiley!! hehe i crochet/knit everyday.. all day lol

hmm.. a little about me... uhh.. i'm 20... im a mom... i love to knit/crochet.. i love twilight... and.. i'm happy to have found all of you with the same intrest in making handmade things =] woot woot

wow such a nice and warm welcome!! and yeah 20 and a mom.. early.. but hey.. hes my inspiration every day. i wake up for work for him, and go to school full time at night for him also. nursing major. =] 2 more years =]

Hi! I joined today too! :welcome I've looked around a little and it seems like a great place. :cheer I can tell you that the people sure are friendly! Let me know if you find anything interesting!!!!:crocheting

:welcome to the Ville you will find all types of designs, patterns, advice and anything else you need around here. :hook When I found this forum in December, I was on :c9

Archived