RainbowBrite

I met a fellow crocheter today..

I don't really know what else to put as a title..

Anyway. I was out with a friend today and she decided to get her hair cut. While we were waiting I pulled out something I was working on and this guy comes over and was like, "wow I haven't seen anyone do that in a long time. I crochet too. My grandma taught me.."

I just thought it was cool I randomly met someone who crochets, and a guy at that, lol.

that is so cool to hear

Is he single, around you age and straight? If so go for him, if he's not your type, I'll take him!

I've met guys that want to learn how, but they're gay, they do great jobs picking out colors though!

Is he single, around you age and straight? If so go for him, if he's not your type, I'll take him!

Atta girl, that's the spirit! :rofl

:mdustThat is so cool...I crochet while waiting in the waiting room of the doctors office...it makes for a nice conversation starter !!! (Sometimes the conversation slows the work in progress...but you get to meet nice people !) Thanks for sharing !!!:mdust

I had that happen to me once when I was getting my car worked on at a tire place. One of the young guys that worked there saw me crocheting and made the same comment "my grandma taught me!" I definitely think that's very cool! Yeah to all the grandmas passing this art on!

That's awesome! Go grandmas!

I've met guys that want to learn how, but they're gay, they do great jobs picking out colors though!

Actually, I think he was in his twenties, but I'm already happily taken ^-^

That's cool! Whenever I meet someone else the crochets, I tell them about this place so they can get hooked as well!

I'm 24 and miserably single. hahaha

Ohh, I'd love to meet a guy around my age that actually crochets (or even just knits).

Heck, I'd love to meet a guy around my age. Who cares if he crochets or not as long as he's sweet, responsible, caring, and won't blow me off for my sister, I'd be happy.

That's really cool you met another crocheter though!!

Julee