Jaxees Sweater

Chiscrochetcrazy

So I made Jackson this sweater about a week ago & it got cold again so I got some pics of him in it. He seems to love it & doesn't hesitate to let me put it on unlike his harness he seems to hate.I put it on him Sunday night & just noticed today he wasn't wearing it :think I didn't take it off and noone else did either no humans that is. I think maybe one of the chis got jealous & pulled it off :lol So it's somewhere in the sopping wet yard :( This is just typical with Jaxee there's never a dull moment with him :lol

doggies002.jpg

snowballsdogs005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ladies :) I found the sweater hooked on a nail on the fece behind a bush :lol

I don't write down my patterns for dog sweaters I just make them. I can certainly write 1 down when I get a chance to do so though ;)

Very cute dogs and what a nice sweater, Your little guy sounds like my Manchester terrier, Cookie. I let her out to potty wearing a sweater and she comes home naked!!! Come spring Daddy finds them hanging off a bush in our woods. lol.

Dogs are great, aren't they?!!!

:hug

AWW! I have 2 frenchies and I've been working on making a decent sweater for hem for a LONG time but... I can't get it right! Funky little bodies! LOL I love what you've done! Great job!

I would love to see a pic of your Frenchies :) Yes they are built really funny :lol The sweater is allready getting way to small his neck rolls hang over the collar :lol

Thanks Everyone :) It's stretched to the limit he's really growing. Let me just say Vannas Choice yarn sure bounces back after a washing :lol I'm surely gonna have to make him a larger 1 if it doesn't stay warm here.The weather is so wacky here I have pears all over my trees yet it's cold today.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived