Chiscrochetcrazy

Jaxees Sweater

So I made Jackson this sweater about a week ago & it got cold again so I got some pics of him in it. He seems to love it & doesn't hesitate to let me put it on unlike his harness he seems to hate.I put it on him Sunday night & just noticed today he wasn't wearing it :think I didn't take it off and noone else did either no humans that is. I think maybe one of the chis got jealous & pulled it off :lol So it's somewhere in the sopping wet yard :( This is just typical with Jaxee there's never a dull moment with him :lol

doggies002.jpg

snowballsdogs005.jpg

Edited by Chiscrochetcrazy

He is so cute. Great work on the sweater. Hopfully you will find it.

Thank you :) I'm hoping it will dry out so I can go hunt for it :lol

Awww bless! What a cute dog!! And lovely jumper!

Alicia

The sweater turned out really cute!!!!!!!! Great Job:yay

Carol:hook

OMGOSH, that sweater is too cute, just like your dog :D I have a long haired chihuahua also. She's my baby ;)

Oh....What sweet furbabies! Beautiful sweater! Could you please share the pattern?

Thanks Ladies :) I found the sweater hooked on a nail on the fece behind a bush :lol

I don't write down my patterns for dog sweaters I just make them. I can certainly write 1 down when I get a chance to do so though ;)

Very cute dogs and what a nice sweater, Your little guy sounds like my Manchester terrier, Cookie. I let her out to potty wearing a sweater and she comes home naked!!! Come spring Daddy finds them hanging off a bush in our woods. lol.

Dogs are great, aren't they?!!!

:hug

Your babies are too cute. Very nice sweater. I hope you find it. Aren't they clever to be able to take off that sweater!

AWW! I have 2 frenchies and I've been working on making a decent sweater for hem for a LONG time but... I can't get it right! Funky little bodies! LOL I love what you've done! Great job!

AWW! I have 2 frenchies and I've been working on making a decent sweater for hem for a LONG time but... I can't get it right! Funky little bodies! LOL I love what you've done! Great job!

I would love to see a pic of your Frenchies :) Yes they are built really funny :lol The sweater is allready getting way to small his neck rolls hang over the collar :lol

Adorable!! Thanks for sharing! My family is falling in love with the french bulldog breed!

Kris

Adorable!! Thanks for sharing! My family is falling in love with the french bulldog breed!

Kris

Kris they're just the sweetest funniest dogs :)

Thanks Everyone :) It's stretched to the limit he's really growing. Let me just say Vannas Choice yarn sure bounces back after a washing :lol I'm surely gonna have to make him a larger 1 if it doesn't stay warm here.The weather is so wacky here I have pears all over my trees yet it's cold today.

Great job! What a cute sweater! (and the doggies are pretty cute too.)