Jaybird

My Leisrue Arts Booklet~ Top-sy Turvy

Congrats , they are such adorable designs

Big congratulations to you!! :yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

I LOVE the top that is shown on the cover, that's just adorable! I'd love to see what's inside! Since I have a good friend with a three year old granddaughter, I think I'm destined to purchase this set of patterns. If the other designs are half as cute as the cover one, they're wonderful!

Big congratulations to you!! :yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

I LOVE the top that is shown on the cover, that's just adorable! I'd love to see what's inside! Since I have a good friend with a three year old granddaughter, I think I'm destined to purchase this set of patterns. If the other designs are half as cute as the cover one, they're wonderful!

thank you!!! And here is the rest....

back.jpg

:cheer:clap:yay Congratulations! What an accomplishment! Wish I had a little one around to :hook for, but I don't. I so admire the designers! I can change up a pattern, but design one, NOPE!

I think the pink and purple top is my personal fave...and I know a certain little girl who would love it too! (with DH out of work, I'll have to wait a bit for some $$ to set aside for this one.)

that is great Congrats to you. I will be looking for this booklet too. My little one is 2 1/2 but growing all the time. Not sure what sizes the patterns are written for, but I can make a bunch up for her to grow in to

Congratulations, Jennifer!! :clap

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :woo:jumpyay

I know you must be excited.