Flowered Scarf

kiwikitti

I just finished this scarf and it is mighty warm! It's about 6-7 ft long, rough estimate. I used Patons Rumon in Flannel Heather, with a K hook. I've never used alpaca anything before so it was wonderful working with this even if it was just a blend. The pattern is a lion brand free one. Flowered Scarf

3171161823_d96e731f98_m.jpg clickable

3171161487_37492da12f_m.jpg clickable

Wow!! Your scarf sure came out nice. Great color!! I was going to make that scarf for my oldest dd for Christmas, but ran out of time!! I was going to use Vanna White's yarn. Your's looks really nice, now I really do have to make that scarf!! :)

Wow!! Your scarf sure came out nice. Great color!! I was going to make that scarf for my oldest dd for Christmas, but ran out of time!! I was going to use Vanna White's yarn. Your's looks really nice, now I really do have to make that scarf!! :)

IT worked up really fast. I probably could have finished it all in one evening if I had followed the pattern directly and hadn't set it down for a few days. I made it longer on purpose and used a bulkier yarn, but the exact same pattern. The only thing that really takes time is sewing the flowers in place.

Archived