Comfortghan for John Travolta & Kelly Preston - FINISHED! SEE PICS! Post 145

donnalynn2

Howdy everyone. If you need my addy, PLEASE e-mail me!!! There's really no way for me to keep up in the thread of who I have and haven't contacted so don't just leave a note in this thread for me to PM you for my addy. If you would like to help, please contact me privately and I will be happy to give you my info!

As of 5:45 tonite I have contacted everyone who I have rcv'd squares from thus far with this exception of one person. I got a puffie with 2 squares in it. The tags read "grannieannie" and the name on the label is "ann" from Barre, MA. I can't seem to find a record of this particular person in my list anywhere so if this is you, THANK YOU for the squares, I have rcv'd them!

I'll keep giving out my addy til the end of the month and then after that I won't give my addy anymore so if you want to contribute but haven't personally PMed or e-mailed me yet for my addy, please do so within this next week. That way I can allow another week or so for the mail to make sure I get all of the squares before I start joining them.

Again, if you've just left a note in this thread for me to contact you, please e-mail me privately or PM me privately asking for my info. It's impossible to keep track back and forth of who I have and haven't given my info to otherwise.

Thanks again for all your generosity. This is just a woderful thing that everyone is doing for this family and I know it is going to touch their hearts.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of 5:45 tonite I have contacted everyone who I have rcv'd squares from thus far with this exception of one person. I got a puffie with 2 squares in it. The tags read "grannieannie" and the name on the label is "ann" from Barre, MA. I can't seem to find a record of this particular person in my list anywhere so if this is you, THANK YOU for the squares, I have rcv'd them!

Donna, Ann is the lady in post 48 of this thread. Mine are mailed so you should have them probably on Monday.

DonnaLynn, thank you for the personal e-mail, that was very nice of you to take all that time to do that! I am so happy I was able to contribute, like I said I only did one so everyone has a chance to get their square in the ghans, BUT if you end up needing more, PLEASE let me know.

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

Those were from me! Sorry for the confusion. I just sent you a PM. Thanks for help Pat! :hug

Hi everyone! Just wanted to send a quick note... I have a bunch of squares that were literally stuffed into my mailbox yesterday and today. I have not had any time to open them or look through them yet but hang tight and I will contact everyone by Friday evening at the latest and let you all know who's squares I have rcv'd. If you have sent me a PM I will reply by Fri as well. I apologize but I'm working a ton of overtime this week and just haven't had much extra time to get on line once I get home (and am unable to get on line at work).

Thanks again everyone and if you still need my addy just shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to send it to you on Friday! THANKS everyone!!!

P.S. I think I'll have enough squares... If I have too many I may make a pillow to go with it... We'll see how it comes together...

I mailed my 2 squares out to you yesterday. You should have them by Monday

Lynn

Hi everyone! Just wanted to send a quick note... I have a bunch of squares that were literally stuffed into my mailbox yesterday and today. I have not had any time to open them or look through them yet but hang tight and I will contact everyone by Friday evening at the latest and let you all know who's squares I have rcv'd. If you have sent me a PM I will reply by Fri as well. I apologize but I'm working a ton of overtime this week and just haven't had much extra time to get on line once I get home (and am unable to get on line at work).

Thanks again everyone and if you still need my addy just shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to send it to you on Friday! THANKS everyone!!!

P.S. I think I'll have enough squares... If I have too many I may make a pillow to go with it... We'll see how it comes together...

Did I miss you letting me know my square arrived. It certainly should have been to you by now.:think

Hi everyone. Ok, I just finished PMing everyone that I rcv'd a square from. I think maybe due to the storms in the midwest that the mail is slower than normal so if I haven't contacted you yet this may be the reason. If I haven't contacted you and you are wondering if I got it or not, privately e-mail or PM me and that way I won't miss your message on this long thread. Thanks so much everyone!!!

I have PMed everyone that has sent me squares as of 5:52 tonite! (My poor mailman must hate me! LOL) I do have 3 envelopes with squares that I am unable to figure out who they are so here goes:

Cheryl in Ohio

Eneida in Texas

and this last one had no return address, just a little note inside simply signed:

Damara...

Thank you to everyone! I am completely overwhelmed at the response for the ghan and I am quite sure that there are still more enroute! I will take a pic of all the squares before I start joining them and then once I'm all finished! Thanks again for your generosity!

Would this square work? It's supposed to look like a jet plane. If so I'll decide what color to border it in. If you have too many that's fine too.

th_PICT0540.jpg

However if you have too many squares why not an afghan for Ella, Jett's little sister who must miss him horribly also?

Super square!

I like the idea of something for his sister. I've been away from Crochetville the last couple of weeks. If another ghan is being considered I'm in since I missed the ball on this one.

Archived