darski

My Heart Belongs to Baby (blankie)

This is one of the cutest blankets I have seen...thank for sharing:clap

This is really cute. Thanks for sharing. I experimented and figured out how to make a 6" square out of it to use for one of my groups on the internet. I might even have to make a big blanket to put in my etsy shop.

Judy

my etsy shop - http://www.camascreations.etsy.com

Love this pattern and your work is just lovely. Thanks for sharing. :lol

This is really cute. Thanks for sharing. I experimented and figured out how to make a 6" square out of it to use for one of my groups on the internet. I might even have to make a big blanket to put in my etsy shop.

Judy

my etsy shop - www.camascreations.etsy.com

Have at it as long as you give credit where it is due. "wlol

Have at it as long as you give credit where it is due. "wlol

I will be more than happy to give you all the credit!:cheer:clap

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! :hug:manyheart I have a brand spanking new step-niece to crochet things for and I'm starting this ASAP

That's gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful pattern - Thank you

Darski, quick question for you. What size hook did you use? Thanks.:hug

Any time I see your name on a pattern, I know it's going to be a keeper :) I had to save this one twice - once in my CPK dolls folder and once in my baby folder. Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Darski, quick question for you. What size hook did you use? Thanks.:hug

It was either a 5.5mm or a 6.mm

Those are the two that I grab most often - I am leaning towards the 5.5 at a guess though.

:) Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful pattern. I'll have to save it for the next family or friend baby born.

Debi Y. :hook

Darski ~

I have come back to look at this pattern again and again, but I keep telling myself I won't need to make any more baby blankets. Uh-huh. And here I am, making one for a friend again, so I just HAD to come back and look at your little one again. It's so adorable! This time I'm making a copy of the pattern, and I'll be ready for the next request. Thank you for this lovely pattern.

Darski ~

I have come back to look at this pattern again and again, but I keep telling myself I won't need to make any more baby blankets. Uh-huh. And here I am, making one for a friend again, so I just HAD to come back and look at your little one again. It's so adorable! This time I'm making a copy of the pattern, and I'll be ready for the next request. Thank you for this lovely pattern.

Then I am so glad that it is here for you to use, it is kinda cute eh? :hug

:Umaking this one for sure:yesis there a pattern for the cabbage patch outfit,very adorable:h5thanks for sharing!!!

:Umaking this one for sure:yesis there a pattern for the cabbage patch outfit,very adorable:h5thanks for sharing!!!

I am still hoping to get that part written up. I just can't seem to get to the typing part anymore. Not sure why. :wlol