Pine Ridge Sponsorship Forum & Kids Who Need Sponsors

SoCalDonna

Lynn thank you for undertaking all of this - we talked a lot and we really want to include every kind of crafter there is - and the quarterly projects are projects to be sobmitted from the membership - as we all have a passion in our lives just need to focus on kids - right Lynn? We are also going to focus on waiitng children and I will try to set a time to do a weekly highlight on a waiting sibling group - that way you can have something physically to tell others about - like hey did you know there is this 11 year old boy who is a terrefic artist, but does not even have a good set of clothes for school let alone a set of paints. I then I will let you know when theya re place - thanks for caring Pamela - the other Pamela hehe Hey Iwould not mind being Pamela number 292 if there were 291 sponsoring our kids! Pamela

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please anyone with an interest in sponsoring contact me - I will be happy to meet with you on the phone or here and discuss how the program operates we have so many children in need - I feel sometimes Like I can not keep my head above water - Pamela

Several sponsor have gone together and formed a new group for Pine Ridge here is the message from Lynn and we would like you come and take a look and see if you would like to come along for the ride.

Hey all,

Pamela and I wanted to let you all know that we have the charity group ready to go.

We are calling it Crafting For A Cause in yahoo groups. We have decided to include all crafters that would like to help. Crocheters, knitters, quilters, sewers, beaders, woodworking, leather work etc...

To start off we will be including Pine Ridge Reservation, Kids going through cancer treatments at UC Davis in CA

Pamela's Chaing gang and other special needs children.

We also will support a different chairity a month. We are on the ground floor right now so come along and join us.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few minutes ago we were the most popular news story on Yahoo. Oh My GOSH I can't believe this.

http://tinyurl.com/awhrs

I know I sent this announcement to some of you earlier today. But we need your help. Please follow the link below and rate the story (5 stars would be great) and if you can please email the story from yahoo (link at the bottom of the page) to at least one person and ask them to do the same.

Our little grass roots PR is working. The gang has already started to get donations not to mention the exposure for our little company.

Love and Blessings, Pamela -- \

http://tinyurl.com/awhrs

Archived