Lisa

Blue Star in Sage Mary

o my gosh your work is beautiful!! You have some really awesome afghans - what do you do with all of them?? Love those tissue covers too!!

o my gosh your work is beautiful!! You have some really awesome afghans - what do you do with all of them?? Love those tissue covers too!!

Thanks!!! I mostly give them away or donate them to church or charity. I have sold a couple. I have a trunk full of them right now!!

this is beautiful, i am going to have to make this my next project, i believe

This is a really pretty afghan. In fact, all your afghans are wonderful! I noticed that you and I have made a couple of the same patterns. Love seeing how different color combos can make the same pattern look different.

Wow! That's lovely & what a LOT of work that must have been. I also love your sampler afghan on Photobucket. I've always wanted to do that one. Great job on both.

:cheer WOW! AWESOME! Looks like a quilt pattern. I also make quilts and this is just beautiful and definitely an heirloom! I just can't imagine doing all those small blocks *LOL*

Wow! That looks great in the green shades. I have this on my WIM list.