Favorite TV Show(s) CAL

catsncrochet

Not sure if I'm the only one that does this or not, but most of the time I crochet is when my fav tv shows are on. So, I was thinking that we could do a CAL where you crochet during the time you watch tv.

It could be any project(s) depending how many show(s) you watch. Or if you watch multiple shows, you could just work on 1 project until it's completed, then start another project.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in this...let me know. Or if this sounds totally lame, just pretend like you didn't see this post. lol.

Aimee

I have Tvo although they don't call it that anymore. lol So I am always watching something when I crochet. Charmed mostly, but I do watch Bones, Sanctuary, and some new show I can't remember the name of with Timothy Hutton.

Or I watch some of my old VHS or DVD's.

I always have something on which is why I like patterns you don't have to look at to much. lol

• 2 weeks later...
I think it's a great idea. I also crochet while watching tv or sitting with my DH while he playes video games.

I do the same thing. I will watch something on my MacBook while crocheting while my husband plays his video games on his MacBook Pro.

Archived