Stitch N Ride

yarnkitty

I wanted to know also so I googled it. I love google. http://www.capitolcorridor.org/promotions/stitch_n_ride.php

Capitol Corridor is pleased to present another fun-filled Stitch ‘n Ride train to Stitches West 2009!

Knitters and Crocheters - you're invited to hop aboard the Capitol Corridor's Stitch 'n Ride Train to Stitches West! This is an all-out mobile yarnfest, where knitters and crocheters can meet and mingle en route to the annual Stitches West convention in Santa Clara. Knit your way to the big event as you avoid the stress of driving.

It's alot of fun. They even give you a really nice zippered tote filled with yarn, goodies, and crochet/knitting book. You can donate to charity by crocheting or knitting a hat for the charity drive. There is a raffle where a bunch of items donated from LYS are given away. Not to mention meeting new crocheters and knitters. Sooooooooo much fun. If you are able to go I highly reccomend it

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought my ticket and am ready to go!:clap

I am going with a friend from church who went last year, and told me too late to go. But we are prepared this year, and ready! Cheryl

Archived