dog dress

sunnyvale_22

i've been working on this on and off for a week and its done. i tried it on one of the dogs at work and it fits! sooo cute, my co workers couldn't get enough of it. Sophie (the dog i made it for) loved it too. the only thing i would change is how long the dress is on the sides. it hung down a little more then i'd like. other then that - here it is. hopefully once i fix it Sophie's parents will let me take pictures. :party:

oooh and i got the pattern from Shifio :)

eee098.jpg

eee100.jpg

eee102.jpg

I love it, it looks just like what I envision for my little Rosie as a dancing dress. Yes, my mini schnauzer is a dancer. She loves twirling around for a treat, and I am trying to get her set to do that when we visit the brain trauma center next time.

mini schnauzers are so fun. i watch a puppy named Mia and she's all about her eye lashes. i'd love to see her dance.

mooomooo i would take a few dc off the dress part depending on how tall your dog is. Sophie is short so i think that may be a reason for me having to fix the dress. other then that it was pretty simple to follow. good luck :) and i can't wait to see pics

Sunnyvale:

I agree with you I think i too will take a few Dc's off the skirt /dress part as i dont want it to hang too much on my Foxie either...

she loves getting dressed only she will think she is going out but i will give her a treat and all will be forgotten. hehehehe.

I can hardly wait to start on hers.

hugs

Lillibet

• 2 weeks later...

Archived