Bear Hug and Snowtime Scarves

MainelyCrafty

Here are two scarves that I just finished for two of my granddaughters.

One is Snowtime Scarf and the other is Bear Hug Scarf. Clicking the names of the scarves will take you to where I found the free patterns.

Please disregard the background that shows my crappy looking craft table, ha ha.

All pictures are clickable.

th_IM000005.jpg

Close-Ups:

th_IM000006.jpg th_IM000007.jpg

Wow those are adorable... thanks for the links and sharing the photos...

I love that bear one too... Maybe will give it a try and i may be able to wing it and make a doggie one and a kitty one ..

wish me luck at creating..

hugs

Lillibet

You're welcome! I was hesitant about making them at first, but they were really fun and easy. It's hard sometimes for me to make certain things, since I can't buy some supplies in my area, such as bead eyes, etc. I went through my button tin and was surprised I had all that I needed for both projects, including 1 orange button for the snowman's nose, lol! If I ever do another one, I'd better find another way to do the nose. :lol

I was just looking through the forum and I see that Mom w/a Motif made the bear hug scarf too - it's located here.

Making other ones such as you mentioned would be cute! Please let me know if you do them, I'd be anxious to see them!

I love the scarves you made! They are adorable! I'll have to go check out those patterns and try making some too! ....see what you made me do? :lol

I just finished the bear hug scarf today, too. I like yours~ mine scares me, for some reason. I have been meaning to make that snowman one for awhile, too. Very cute scarves. :hook

Tina

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! The scarves were fun to make and I want to make more during the year for next winter. I'd love to find some more fun patterns such as these. If anyone knows of any such patterns, I'd love to see the links.

Archived