MY warm scarf!!!!

JoBug

I did it, I did it, al yesterday, this is made with Lion Brand Homespun "Quartz" and an "I" hook, I LOVE it !!! It is as long as I am and very warm, it looks WAY better in person than the pics, sorry I don't make a good photographer...

here it is, oh and it took 1 1/2 skiens. And I bought three...oh and YES I know I was going to go with Vanna's choice, but hey, I am woman, allowed to change my mind..:lol

100_1160.jpg

I truely LOVE it, number one, because I made it for MEEEEEEEEE and no one is getting it....:lol....two, I actually made my own deadline and got it done on newyears day like I promised myself!! Hubby likes it too, he said first, wow that is awful long, then I showed him how it is wide enough to cover my head and wrap around my neck to keep warm. It is 17 here to day and -10 with the wind chill, so what a good way to try her out hu?!?!?!?! I don't like wearing big bulky coats, for mostly I go to the car to work and car to home or store, so this scarf is the BOMB to me...lol..

ty for the kind words!!

Hugs

JoAnn

Congrats on making something for YOU! I think its important to treat ourselves. Its a beautiful scarf and thats my favorite color of homespun. :cheer

Archived