Crochet Bowl Set

HDorsett2

CrochetBowlSet002.jpg

CrochetBowlSet004.jpgCrochetBowlSet003-1.jpgCrochetBowlSet005.jpgCrochetBowlSet001.jpg

a%3EWell, I have been busy over the past few weeks. Not only did I crochet all my Christmas decorations, I crocheted a bowl set for a friend. I crocheted one and then couldn't find the pattern again so I had to go on the hunt again. Found one and fell in love with it cause it was so easy. Now if I could only figure out how get past the little humpy thing I get when I crochet a round and come back to the beginning, any ideas? I appreciate the help. Here are the photos of the bowls. Incidentally, the bowls stack in one another and I didnt plan it that way either. LOL;) IMG%5D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing that you have to ch 3 or 4 to start the next row after you join each round. Try slip stitching over 2 or 3 of the stitches and THEN ch your 3 or 4. This way, the ch will be in a different position on every row, and you won't have a "humpy thing" (which, incidentally, I didn't see anyway). Good luck! I like your bowls a lot.

Archived