A Few Hot Pad Used for Gifts **Updated

morehotcoffee

Here are a few hot pads I made for gifts

This is a free pattern: Crochet Flower Hot Pad. Sorry forgot to make a note of origin. They looked nice under a candle stick holder.

th_FlowerHotPad.jpg (clickable)

Part of a set using: Starburst Hotpad designed by Loretta Schepp, Origami Hot Pad from The Knitting Room, and Japanese Tawahsi translated to crochet by Judith Prindle. It matched my niece's kitchen perfectly!

Thanks for looking.

** Just trying to update the pic with the new changes that are going into effect soon. This is so much easier and faster to do. Do not hesitate to make the change. No all I have to do is find all the pic. Way to go Donna and Amy :clap

post-13128-135897401117_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I'm blushing here!

Amhmsh, the way to make it look good is to block them. All I do is put them on a towel, spritz them with water, shape them with my hands, put another towel on top, put a pot on that for a few hours, then let dry covered for a day! I fight doing it but am always glad when I do.

Thanks, I'm blushing here!

Amhmsh, the way to make it look good is to block them. All I do is put them on a towel, spritz them with water, shape them with my hands, put another towel on top, put a pot on that for a few hours, then let dry covered for a day! I fight doing it but am always glad when I do.

Denise,

Thankyou for the tips!!! I will give it a try!!:hug:manyheart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived