I was wondering if anyone would help me*I Have enough, tY!!!* See pdate on first post

JoBug

Thank you Ladies!! The two I recieved are peach and Blue. I am so pleased with you ladies helping me!!! I can not tell you how much it means to me!! Truely.

For anyone asking, yes, I would gladly accept more, as the assisted living part of our community is interested in these also, they have 40 apartements, BUT PLEASE dont think I expect you ladies to provide all them!! LOL!!! But I surley will eccept ANY that want to make them and send them. You dont know how much getting this Gold Star award means to me, and all because of you!! I should copy my award and send you all a copy so you can share in it, as it was YOUR hard work that got me there!!

If you want to check out the facility I work at it is here> http://www.SunsetParkPlace.com

take a tour, I work in the Alzheimers locked unit. My best friend works in the assisted living part, I cant work there due to my physical limits, it consists of running up and down three phlights of stairs passing meds and such, and I just am not able to do that. PLUS my TRUE love is taking care of the alzheimers family I have, they are really my second family I love each and every one of them.

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

I sent a peach and a blue one...in an envelope with my name on the outside, I forgot to tuck a card inside. sorry and HTH :P

Congrats on the Gold Star! and It's great to hear how much everyone is appreciating your thoughtful effort!

Today I got Angelfires, Bonnie, it is WONDERFUL!!! And Cindy's two from TN, also beautiful!! TY all so very vry much!!! I am so blessed :hug:hug:hug:manyheart

Hugs and LOVE

JoAnn

Today I got Angelfires, Bonnie, it is WONDERFUL!!! And Cindy's two from TN, also beautiful!! TY all so very vry much!!! I am so blessed :hug:hug:hug:manyheart

Hugs and LOVE

JoAnn

if you need another please let me know it is my favorite bag pattern:hug

I'm mailing off 2 more for you today. I messed up my cards, so there isn't one inside. Have to pick up more blank business cards to print off. Hmmm....maybe I should get some made up...might be cheaper than printing at home. Anyways, will do more as I can, but another 2 on the way. :)

In todays mail I recieved two more from Cindy in TN, LOVELY!! TY sooooooooooo much!!!!!

:hug

JoAnn

I know I read it, but do you need more? I'm thinking I can do 2 a week along with my other charity stuff, and if you think they are needed, I would love to put them in my Que....

Hugs

Cindy

Gosh you ladies are the BEST!! TY TY TY TY TY a MILLION times!! YES if you WANT and wouldnt be stressed, I will eccept more, now you'all got me wanting to provide one for everyone in the home, assisted living apartments, so instead of two for each room in my unit, I am going to distribute them to the apartment "assisted living" folks also

I would LOVE to get more, we have 30 units, and I am doing good thus far in recieving, thank you so very very much!!!!!!! :hug:hug:hug

Thankyou Clara, I so appreciate this.

Jenny, TY for your two bag holders, I LOVE them!! And your extra's see your PM box dearheart.

You ladies, I am so humbled, and greatful to have you all helping me here. I have decided to wait and pass them out for Valentines gifts to all the residents. Doesnt that sound good? I am holding them al in a box here, and will take pictures before I gift them all away. I will make a presentation at the Valentines Party in actrivities, I talked with the activity director, and tell them these are From the heart of ALL f you Crochet friends from all over the country and to know each stitch is made with love. I just am overwhelmed. Thank you all!!

Hugs and Hooks

JoAnn

• 2 weeks later...

I need to thank Clara! and Jennifer! Thank you so very much!! Sorry I am late, due to my health problems, I was hospitalized and unable to post or get on the putor. Thank you so much all!!

I am getting close, I "believe" if I get 10 more I wll have one for every apartment. And I know there are a few commming in the mail yet.

SO many thanks to you all!!!

Many Blessings

JoANn

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived