New Year's Eve CAL?

darski

I plan to be crocheting on New Year's Eve as I am not a party person at the best of times and I want to be "busy" that night. I was wondering if others would be interested in doing a sort of online chat and crochet evening?:crocheting

We could sign in around 9:00 pm EST and just chat and crochet. :blah:ccompute I tend to be up late so we could see in a few New years over the time divisions.

I have the afghan squares that I have to get done some time and I like to have a chat happening while I do those Mind Candy squares.

Anyone else want to while away the old year in a crochet fest?

sorry posted in the wrong place - have asked that it be moved. :blush

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm supposed to be babysitting my little brother while my mom and step-dad go out and play cards or something. I know, it's sad. I'll be 26 in less than 2 weeks, and I have to babysit! But, I'm dragging my husband with me :devil:devil

My mom's computer is slow, but I'll see what I can do. I take my yarn with me everywhere, anyway!

I will join untill I have to go to work, I don't know if I have to work that night or not. If I do then I will be crocheting at work, because there is nothing to do but liston for the clients if they need anything. One might stay up with me to watch the ball drop, hang out in the recliner, but she gets tired early on and doesn't last long. I don't know if my daughter will let me take the computer with me or if there is someone living in the area with wifi so I can get online. We can report how much crocheting we got done while watching the ball drop. Sounds like fun, I will bring some sparkling grape juice and snackies.

What a great idea !!!!! I don't plan on going out either... been there-done that... too old now to stay up too late. :lol I would like to try this but have no idea how to hook up with everyone. Please give step by step directions and I will be there- hooks, yarn and soda. :hook:soda:yarn

Hi Wendy... we aren't really working on a chat. We are jut going to post here as the evening goes.

by staying in this thread and hitting refresh, we can be mostly current with the posts

Well, I will be at the TaeKwonDo school helping supervise a bunch of kids so I will not be on the computer tonight! (I will bring my current project, just in case the kids sleep).

Happy New Year to One and All! I am so happy to have found you in 2008!

:partyHappy New Year Wendy!

I'll try to check in tonight if I can stay awake, lol! DH will be going in to work at 10:30pm, so I'll be seeing the New Year in alone. I'd love to spend it with you guys! Think I'll work on......scarves, lol!

Happy New Years Wendy!!!!

And Darski, Hi!! Long time no see, well I was MIA, and honestly havent sen you around much either, when I did pop in. I MISS YOU!!

I have to work tonight, So I will be bringing in the new year with the Alzheimer folks, we call it Living In the Moment..it will be fun with them, but you KNOW I will have my crochet at work..hehehehe... I will be working on dishcloths for you all to know. I have a cone of cotton to use up. Now if you were doing it tommorow, I am making my winter scarf, and plan on driving my hubby NUTS as he took off work yesterday "sick" in my eyes, he could have worked, SO yesterday was to be my scarf day, thus I will make him bonkers when he is trying to watch college ball....hehehehehe I will be doing all sorts of counting out loud I don't need to do, but he dont know that...lol...evil woman I am :eek.

I will log on when I get home.

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

Archived