hello from england

mercy7

:hook Hi all

My name is Sals and I am crochet hooked since last dec. i love making all sorts of things in both yarn and thread. I have made some baby bootees and given them to the special care baby unit at my local hospital. They really appreciate them.

I have a beautiful affectionate black and white cat:cat called rascals and she is very active and tells me what she wants by showing me. :yay:hug

I have made 3 ladies garments using yarn. :2hug :woo:tup:cat

:interestsite you have here and i have visited before but not actually joined till now. look forward to meeting up with you all. I have learnt also to do filet crochet which gives a different look to a project. :D sals

Hi and :welcome from my little corner of Northeast Ohio... USA! Glad you decided to join us. You'll :heart this forum! (I have a loveable "tuxedo" kitty to. Her name is Sugar.

:ty barbara and tezen. i am sure i have seen that name tezen before somewhere. look forward to getting to know you too :h5 there is so much to see here but i will get around to posting some pics. meanwhile you can visit my blog if you want to see my work which i have been doing since i started crocheting 6 months ago. :tup God bless :hug

Welcome from Utah! If you don't know where that is...think of the middle of nowhere in the U.S.A...now, think of a place worse than that...there's Utah! (not really, but we are about as podunk as you can get).

Hi Sals, welcome to crochetville! I'm from the Philippines and also quite new here at crochetville, though, I've been crocheting for a very long time. Just want to let you know in case you're interested in more crochet baby items, I have a pattern for baby mittens at my blog. I also welcome request for baby booties and hat patterns in thread.

Archived