Daisy's Christmas presents

rascalsmom

Yesterday I stopped at Petsmart to get some Christmas presents for my pets. I got the girl dogs each a toy, and my boy dog got treats (he doesn't play with toys). Then I went to the cat section to find something for my cat. I saw a really cute little octopus, and it was CROCHETED! :cheer I was going to buy it, and then I thought, why couldn't I make her a couple of toys? So I came home, found some free patterns, and made her two new toys last night. I stuffed them with fiberfill AND catnip, to entice her to play---she is 14 and understandably isn't as playful as she used to be. :lol

I made her a little amigurumi mouse I found at Lion Brand's website, and an octopus I found online as well.

Without further ado, here is Daisy enjoying her new toys (couldn't wait until Christmas to give them to her!)

daisytoys1.jpg

daisytoys2.jpg

daisytoys3.jpg

Thanks for looking! :hook

awww those are cute!!!

Your kitty is beautiful!!! I see your kitty is a "Simonese" what my daughter calls a Siamese because my mom's cat (who was 21 when he passed) was a Siamese and his name was Simon. He was a traditional Seal point.

Thanks, and yes, Daisy is a "simonese". :lol She, too, is a traditional (apple head) seal point. She is still going strong at 14, so maybe she'll live to see 21 like Simon did! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Awww, Daisy is adorable and so are her toys! I have three "Simonese" mixes, the two boys Ed-A-puss and Butters, are seal points and actually LOOK like real apple-headed Siamese, and the girl, Mary Pat, is white with seal point markings on her face and head, and seal point "cow spots" on her body. I also have a feline senior citizen in my home, Eugene. He's a blue tabby and he will be 13 on January the 6th. They all get "mentally irregular" when there is catnip around, even the little old man! :lol

Your cat looks exactly like my cat Trouble!

Except Trouble is blind in one eye, and you can tell.

The toys are adorable, I just wanted to tell you that your cat has a half-blind doppleganger in northwestern PA.

• 3 weeks later...

Aww that's cute! I should make something for my cat that isn't really my cat but I feed anyway. We kind of inherited her with the house...my husbands NOT happy! LOL Too bad! But now she's pregnant and NOBODY is happy about that.

Archived