Having Fun and Getting it Done 2009 - 1st Quarter!!

econ-nerd

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to join this...I'm adding it to my sig line, as well. Was just telling hubby last night that NO more Bday were allowed at the beginning of the year.

1. finish bath set for my daughter Bday Jan 18th (and get it shipped) DONE!

2. finish camo scarf for DH Jan22 Done!

3. Make another juggling set for grandson Jan 31DONE!

4. Make Whatsit for youngest grandson 1st Bday Feb 13th Done!

5. Make requested baby blanket. Started--8 blocks done so far.

6. Slippers for Son in law - Bday is Feb 12 1 slipper done, just need to do the top on the other. Ran outta yarn have to wait until right after his Bday to get it. (have already informed that present will be late)

7. Adding to the list...4 dishclothes and 4 set of coasters that need to get done and delivered. done!

8. Adding more to the list. Items for Kitchen Swap partner. projects started!

Finished the last of the coasters! :yay Now I'm working on my swap items! :clap

Ok this is my updated list

1. a scarf for my daughter finished February 7th
  2. complete an afghan for my fiance
  3. make my sister a purse for her birthday
  4. make a teddy bear for my youngest for her birthday which is May 19th
  5. make a poncho for my oldest daughter her birthday is May 11th
  6. make something for my middle daughter which her birthday is June 20th maybe I'll make her a blanket
  7. make an ami pig for my friend's birthday which is Aug 2nd
  8. make a blanket for my friend's mom which is Sept 2nd

thank you for the welcome! hooray for finished projects!

i am off to update my siggy. i finished 6 gnomes yesterday! hopefully i will be able to update again tomorrow. my friend and i get together once a week to crochet together while our children play. it is my favorite day of the week!

thank you for the welcome! hooray for finished projects!

i am off to update my siggy. i finished 6 gnomes yesterday! hopefully i will be able to update again tomorrow. my friend and i get together once a week to crochet together while our children play. it is my favorite day of the week!

that would be my favorite day, too! all of my crocheting friends are here at the 'ville... :manyheart

Mine too!! I do have a couple friends I see about every couple weeks, and we get together and crochet. We also email each other...I actually taught one of them and she asks questions through email, and the other, I gave a jump-start to - she already knew how, but it had been several years ago. Now, I have passed along my yarn addiction to her, but her's is not as bad as mine is. I still hold hopes for her though!! :lol

finished my throw this afternoon and I love it. Got a bad cold,:sick:sneeze:fever so it's done just in time - now I can snuggle in it with a cup of tea :)

1. matching booties for both babies

2. finish scarf for dad

3. prayer shawl for marge now that I know her color (pretty sure this won't be done til March)

4. finish amigurumi piglet

5. homespun throw for ME finished 2/19/09 yay :cheer:cheer

6. baby washcloths

7. grannyghan baby afghan

Ok,I think I could benefit from all this motivation.I'm in.:jumpyay

1.Finish shai's blanket-25 rows in.

2.Start mum's RTW Afghan for xmas-60 squares this Quarter.

3.5 items for school fete in May.

4.Bella Swan beanie for BF's birthday.

5.1 daisy flower charity square made and posted.

i'm sorry you are sick. how is working with homespun? do you have to work loosely?

Thanks a bunch for the well wishes girls :manyheart I do love homespun - it just tends to twist a bit. since I was working with 4 skeins at once I stood them on end in my crochet bag to keep them under control. It makes such soft afghans and shawls that its worth it to me. It is kinda curly/twisty. Maybe not a great beginner yarn. - or maybe its just me :think

I'm going to join this...I'm adding it to my sig line, as well. Was just telling hubby last night that NO more Bday were allowed at the beginning of the year.

1. finish bath set for my daughter Bday Jan 18th (and get it shipped) DONE!

2. finish camo scarf for DH Jan22 Done!

3. Make another juggling set for grandson Jan 31DONE!

4. Make Whatsit for youngest grandson 1st Bday Feb 13th Done!

5. Make requested baby blanket. Started--8 blocks done so far.

6. Slippers for Son in law - Bday is Feb 12 1 slipper done, just need to do the top on the other. (have already informed that present will be late) Rec'd yarn on Sat. Will finish this as soon as swap items done.

7. Adding to the list...4 dishclothes and 4 set of coasters that need to get done and delivered. done!

8. Adding more to the list. Items for Kitchen Swap partner. 3 completed so far! Along with goodies bought!

More completed on my list! :cheer

Well, I did say "subject to change".

I made a little simple baby blanket for my friend's soon to be born grandchild over the weekend. I also made a sweeper shrug for this same friend since she liked the one's I gave her for Christmas.

Now back to the pink blanket.....

1. a scarf for my daughter finished February 7th
  2. complete an afghan for my fiance February 28th
  3. make my sister a purse for her birthday
  4. make a lamb for my youngest for her birthday which is May 19th
  5. make a poncho for my oldest daughter her birthday is May 11th
  6. make something for my middle daughter which her birthday is June 20th maybe I'll make her a blanket
  7. make an ami pig for my friend's birthday which is Aug 2nd
  8. make a blanket for my friend's mom which is Sept 2nd

I did another preemie hat for my sister's twins. She had them yesterday :clap:clap:clap:clap I'm sooo excited. I can't wait to get to NY and see them. They are a little early, so I'm still crocheting things for them. Im sure I'll always be knitting/crocheting for them. LOL :manyheart

1. matching booties for both babies

2. finish scarf for dad

3. prayer shawl for marge now that I know her color (pretty sure this won't be done til March)

4. finish amigurumi piglet

5. homespun throw for ME finished 2/19/09 yay :cheer:cheer

6. baby washcloths

7. grannyghan baby afghan

*another preemie hat done

Archived